I'm back with another installment of "How I'd Like to Live Today" - 2014

by - January 02, 2014

This color is so bold...I'd love to be more bold in my color choices around the house...


I'm sure I've shared this image around the blog before...but, it's haunting me...I need to create more art...like this lady.  Keep say I'm going to paint...and never do...sigh.  I'm going to paint more in 2014.


I miss my kitchen chalkboard wall and I want a new dining table...like this one.

sigh...yes please.

 How adorabs is this?  Need this jumper.

Can you believe this bag is a DIY?
Yep...it is...check out this video to see how it's done..


The colors in this room make me happy...smile.

I found this on Pinterest and had to share...the definition of a "Gentlemen"...should be printed on business cards and given out as a public service...

"live the life you dream about...I dare you. "

You May Also Like

2 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram