My Blog Needs A Make-over...

by - November 05, 2012

Hey everyone...thank you so much for all your kind words concerning Hurricane Sandy...UGH!  You guys are the BEST...  Mini and I weathered another storm...life.

Is anyone else out there waiting for this election to be over????

I'm tired of the blog...it needs a make-over...I wanna try something new...not sure how to do it...sigh...so my post may become a little irregular...stick with me...it may take a minute to figure out my next move...


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. So glad to hear you and Mini weathered the storm!
    I'm too ready for this election business to be over.
    Great photo, <3 the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you both are well. Your not alone in wanting this election to be over... I was over it as of the last debate. Looking forward to your redesign; Your blog is ALWAYS on my daily list of things to read/do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad all is well with you two. Yeah I hate conflict! Hmmm I wonder who you will use for the redesign. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will stick with you no matter what...can't wait to see what you come up with next...

    Yes indeed I'm so tired. The election is a no brainer to me but I'll leave it at that.

    I struggle to see optimistic human relations in a political environment such as this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the blog update, glad you and mini are safe and that you didn't incur much damage! My family is from Far Rockaway and while they are without heat and electricity they didn't incur any damage. They have been staying warm with at my sister's place. Glad you two are well!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram