Just Checking In....Hello everyone.

by - November 13, 2012

...sorry for being MIA...I'm working on some things here on the blog...trying to make it more relevant and informative...stick with me...until then...this is how I would love to live today...

 ...this simple vignette could work at the end of my hall...if only I didn't have so much stuff.


I recently thrifted a couple of cute button down long sleeve blouses like this one...they look great with wide leg trousers or jeans...especially if you have extra long legs...If not, fake it with a pair of 5 inch heels...

i love, love, love everything about this layers look...a boyfriend button down sweater, next a leather jacket....topped off with a wool wrap...perfect for the weather we are experiencing here in the NYC...one day there's a hurricane, next a snow storm...next day 65 degrees...WTF?

sigh...dream on sister...dream on.


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love that shelf w/the simple display. So restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read that you and Mini are ok! I have been having problems with my blog read and lost you!!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram