...we finally broke up

by - June 04, 2012

...ha, ha, ha...I got ya...with my sofa...I broke up with my sofa.


...followers of my blog know that I have been trying to break up with my sofa for at least 2 years...but, just as with any relationship...I had to much invested it...paid too much...had soooo many memories...but, finally it gone...the weight of the sofa is off my shoulders....who-who.

 ...my dining table has taken it's place...but, were just dating...nothing serious...I'll probably be dating a lot of furniture soon...lol.

...tons, and tons of stuff was donated...The Lupus Foundation will come to your home to pick up donations...How cool is that?  No schlepping it to a donation center.
Contact them here to schedule a pick-up...it's for a good cause.

...just look how empty my space is...Mini and I are loving it.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congrats on embarking on a new relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you....next time I won't invest so much in the relationship...lol.

      Delete
  2. Haha... I'm glad you were able to break it off. lol. Yay for new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram