Fall Fashion - Layer Up

by - November 12, 2014

Fall is in full swing in NYC...and I need these items in my wardrobe.  
There is something about this scarf that I like...I think it's the shape...It's different...and it looks really warm.  Just may make one.


Nothing beats all black everything.  Classic.  Why not wear a belt around your old wool coat for an instant update?

The key to being chic and warm this fall is all in how you layer.  
I think this image is styled perfectly.
Tights, booties, jumper dress, faux fur infinity scarf and don't forget your long sleeve turtle neck.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi all! This one is really a good post. It is going to help me a lot. The stuff and is very well topic related and useful for me. I quiet like the writers point of view, Because of posts like this I surf the internet and when I found you, the time I felt I was wasting, just turned my thoughts around and now I am thinking I invested my time in something really interesting.

    designer clothing online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the wonderful blog here with us .Such a beautiful .Keep updating more blogs like this.Sharing something for all about bathrooms as there are many innovative sites with which we makeover our bathroom with creative Bathroom Makeovers and bathroom design ideas. and get your bathroom looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram