Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School

Mini begins 11th grade today...and Mini's face is mirroring my emotions...  What is it about the first day of school that makes parents giddy...?
It's not like I don't have free time during the summer...there's just something about knowing she's in class and not out galavanting around NYC that puts a parents mind at ease...kind of.
Sigh...What to do today?
Target...Starbucks for that pumpkin latte...Trader Joe's...Thrift Shopping...I need to clear the clutter from my room...Yeah right...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you took some time to kind of celebrate. lol My kids have been back in school for a month and I was so relieved to see them off. I love them but they bring the ruckus up in here during the summer!! :) My oldest is in 11th grade, too. Such an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley Jean,

    You know I did...went to Target...Trader Joe's and Starbucks...alone. It was great!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...