SO...I went to Target the other day...

by - October 10, 2013

...to take a break from cleaning and organizing and to pick up a couple of groceries.  Funny thing happened on the way to the Coke Zero...all these picture frames were on clearance.

 $4 and $5 dollars?  ...What's a girl in the middle of a bedroom make-over to do?  Buy a few...right?
 I did just that...then I came home and printed out a couple of images from the internet to put in the frames...





...and viola, free art for my bedroom gallery wall...stay tuned.
Head out to your local Target or go to Target.com for clearance frames...I picked them up 2 days ago...probably still available.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great finds! Love the metal frames with the extra large matte! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I have a red heart, gallery wrapped canvas that says "You are here" hanging in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram