It's about to go down...

by - August 08, 2013

Mini's bedroom is about to get it's first make-over in two years...I know that doesn't seem like a long time for most people...but, the followers of my blog know that I usually do over Mini's bedroom for her birthday each year.

Let's refresh our memories...man, some of these pictures are so bad...thanks for hanging with the blog through all the bad photography....lol.



...this was Mini's pink phase...not totally pink...just enough...

What happened to all Mini's American Girl Dolls...?  Hum.

I picked up this dresser years ago for $25.00 at a flea market...painted it and changed the knobs...it will get another re-incarnation during the next make-over...Hum...what color?

...over the years we added this IKEA Pax wardrobe to her room...She has a full size traditional closet in her room...but, a girl has lots of stuff...We will be donating half of it during this makeover.

...this is the second dresser make-over...I was going for the British flag motif...Mini was in her purple phase here...


I know it doesn't read purple...just touches...I did give her a purple bed...lol.  Oh, look at those wacky rubber band bracelets all the kids were so crazy about for 10 minutes...smile...

 
This was Mini's room after transplant.  UGH!  
I had to sanitize everything...and I painted the bed black.


  ...once Mini was feeling better...and bored...she couldn't go outside for 6 weeks...UGH!  She decided she wanted purple stripes on the wall...
...and this is how it's been for the past 2 years.


Mini has gone through all the typical American Girl bedroom themes, pink, purple, white...now she is so ready for a big change...she's talking about black walls...dark and glamourous...What?!  Now, that's an idea I can get excited about...

Don't worry, we will take you guys on the journey with us...she has one more week of work and then...we begin.  So get ready to be bombarded with bedroom images...

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm really excited about this room with black walls! I know its going to be fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gonna look awesome--going down really well

    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram