Another easy DIY

by - July 22, 2013

I can't take credit for this one...wish I could...it's so clever and so easy...a stock table and an IKEA clock...some paint, glue and viola.  I think this would look great in Mini's room.  Which will soon get its first makeover in 3 years...I know, can you believe it's been that long?  Me neither...Mini turns 17 in two days...so it's time.  She has just two more years b4 going away to college...sad face...

So, I'm going to give her a real young lady room makeover with things that can go to college with her and I think this table would be perfect.

I can't remember where I found this DIY and I would love to link back to the site...so, if you recognize it please let me know.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram