How I'd Like to Live Today...sigh.

by - June 18, 2013

there are no words for how I feel about this room...especially that credenza!  Sigh.  I must have one...I'm sure I can find something at the thrift store that can be DIY'd in such a way...but, how would I get it to hang from the wall...my walls barely hold a picture frame.  Sigh.


I'd love to have a day to just wander around an old book store...alone.

I'm still in love with this room make-over by HGTV and Emily Hendersen...check out her blog for more inspirational make-overs and videos!

...just look the these kitchen cabinets...sigh...and counter tops...sigh...love.

I'll just park this outfit inspiration pic here...seeing that I have everything needed to recreate this look in my closet...perfect.

...So, I took my hair out...and I'm in need of a good warm weather, frizz proof style...this faux braided headband is perfect...Just braid a couple of strands of extension hair...secure it on both ends with rubber bands and wrap around your head...using hair pins to secure it to your head...I'll post a DIY video later today from one of my favorite fashion bloggers...stay tuned.

Oh...how I'd love to work on the day bed for my terrace...this one is just perfect.  Love.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram