How I'd like to live today...Boho cool.

by - April 30, 2013


Hey guys, another entry on how I'd like to live today...

sigh...

I gotta get MY terrace together....

I love the simplicity of this dining room...and the masks hung at eye level are perfection...I have a box full of masks...just don't have a blank wall to put them on...maybe later.

I feel like I've posted this chair before...I'm so in love with it...

Ummm, I need a dress just like this...yeah, that'll work.

Whenever my terrace is cleared off, I will diy a bench similar to this...and the artwork above the bench is cool...I still have not picked up my paint brushes...but, I will.

How nice and simple is this vignette?  Just a bunch of crosses all hung in together...really makes a nice simple statement.

Ugh...I'm so hungry...and this garlic shrimp looks so good...check out the recipe.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram