I Thrifted this...A Bomber Jacket...

by - September 21, 2012

Okay, I'm way too lazy to take a pic of my latest thrifted find...but, it's a leather bomber jacket...in a beautiful paprika color...similar to those pictured here.

I'll photo it one day...until then I put together this really cool Polyvore (remember that site) style sheet on how I would like to rock it...








My jacket is just like this one...I got it for $6.99...Yep.  Gotta love thrifting...I also donated a huge bag of clothing from my closet...recycle...a win, win if you ask me.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend guys...be safe.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love thrifting and I have found so many great items. My favorite bargain; a beautiful green Nicole Miller (silk!) evening gown for $6.50. I've found many little jackpots while thrifting.

    Glad you found that bomber jacket and look forward to seeing an outfit post featuring it!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram