Things I'm feeling on Friday...

by - December 16, 2011

Hey guys it's FRIDAY!  One week before Christmas...YEAH!  I'm trying to get the place ready for our holiday open house...lot's of shopping and cooking to do...gotta figure out a signature drink...fun stuff...thought I'd post a few images that caught my eye around the net...I heart this bedroom.  Man style...Have you ever meet a (straight) man who lives like this?  I haven't...I'd like too...smile.

 ...I have no idea where this bracelet is from...I just love it...
The archways are the bomb...add this to the list of things I wanna do to my place...

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. That archway is really cool and I can so see it in your entryway area.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram