Today it's all about Fashion...

by - October 13, 2011

...Mini's off today and tomorrow...and I'm all about fashion...I picked up fabric to make myself a nice wrap/sweater to run around in...I hope to get it made today...These are my inspiration images for the day...be inspired.

A dream...the colors and details...loving.

...so you guys know that I've been rocking my natural hair...to get the look just right you have to wear braids at night...and sometimes I'm too lazy to take them down during the day...I think this lady has the right idea...turban...I gotta try this...maybe today when I run my errands.

...Ms. Nicole Richie...I love the bag...

...okay, idea for the sweater I'm working on today...

...I threw this in because I love the color, the hair, the jewels...everything.

...another idea for my sweater...maybe it should be a pullover...I'm loving this color combo...

...sigh.

FYI...the dining chairs have moved to the terrace...not a good thing.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love all these inspirational photos. Can't wait to see the sweater, you are going to show us right? ; )
    That last photo I have saved too, I have a drapey sweater something like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to your reveals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will show you guys...if I don't...just remind me...I have design ADD...smile.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram