Friday, May 2, 2014

It's a spring cleaning bedroom makeover....

I have been spring cleaning...move a couple of thing around in the bedroom.  Made a couple of trips to Home goods, IKEA, Burlington coat factory and the thrift store...and this is where I am...loving the boho look of my room.



This was my inspiration...I just love this headboard...and I'm still looking for just the right one to DIY. And just look at that huge pillow. Sigh.  I ordered a couple of euro pillow inserts from Walmart.com ...can't wait for them to arrive.

 I made a little dressing area and painted my thrifted dresser black.  Love.

I picked up this thrifted silhouette pillow... 


This image inspired me to paint my dresser.  It was so easy to DIY.

View from my bed...sigh.  I'm happy, bring on spring.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT IS THE SALVATION TIMELINE?

    How long does it take for a person to become saved? It takes as long as it takes to believe and be baptized in water.(Mark 16:16)

    On the Day of Pentecost they believed and were baptized in water the same day. (Acts 2:22-38)

    Cornelius, his relatives and close friends believed and were baptized in water the same day. (Acts 10:24-48)

    The Ethiopian eunuch believed and was baptized in water the same day.(Acts 8:26-38)

    Saul (the apostle Paul) believed and then was baptized in water three days later. (Acts 9:9 Acts 22:6-16)

    The Philippian jailer and his household believed and were baptized in water the same hour. (Acts 16:25-33)

    Salvation is an act of obedience. (John 3:16, Acts 2:38, Romans 10:9-10, Mark 16:16)

    Salvation is not keeping the Laws of Moses nor is it the performing of good deeds.


    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. تعتبر  ركن نجد افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض حيث تعتمد تقنيات التنظيف لدينا علي استخدام التقنية الحديثة متمثلة في استخدام ماكينات تنظيف الارضيات وكذلك احدث الات تنظيف واجهات المنازل و شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض وماكينات جلي وتلميع حديثة بالاضافة الى مهارة وخبرة كبيرة لموظفي الشركة في تنظيف المنازل كافضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض أذا كنتى تعانى من أعمال التنظيف االممله والصعبه فشركة ركن نجد توفر عليكى الوقت والمجهود حيث تقوم شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض بتقديم الخدمه بجوده ودقه عاليه تعيد منزلك الى جماله مهما كان حجمه أو شكله .
    تنظيف منازل
    شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...