Another edition of How I'd Like to Live...

by - April 07, 2014

Hi guys.  It's been a minute.  I'm back.  I'm really all over INSTAGRAM.  This blogger format is too much work now... too many steps to link and upload photos...hopefully blogger will fix their platform and make it more user friendly, like INSTAGRAM... 

So if you want to know what I'm up to and what's inspiring me day to day or hour to hour...follow me on Instagram.  

I'll post here when the spirit hits me...like to day.

I'm working hard to change my diet...and this salad looks soooo good.  If I could have extra help in one area of life...like a housekeeper, chauffeur, personal assistant, trainer or cook...I'll take a cook...

I'm sure I posted this before...LOVE everything about it.  If I had a small guest bathroom the walls would look like this...

More painted furniture.  My love.  I purchased paint to use on my bedroom dresser and mirror...over a month ago...yet to use it...this is my inspiration.  I need to purchase new knobs...maybe today.  ...And I want that stool...I will find it in the thrift store...

Spring is almost here...and this is my favorite spring look.  White shirt...shorts.  Simple and classic.

 ...again.  It's time for my terrace transformation...this is my inspiration.  NYC is giving away FREE trees and I got two... Redbush Trees...and yes, I will grow them on my terrace...

Go here if you are interested in getting free trees for your yard.

 The most beautiful piece of jewelry I've seen in forever...Don't give me diamonds...give me this.

 Inspiration for my new "spring" furniture arrangement.

I love, love, love this easy to make...towel rack for the bathroom.

Sigh.  round rug...pink accents...standing buddha...yes, yes, and yes.

 I want to vacation with a view like this...

I know this tie-dyed trend is a few seasons old...but, it will never bee too old for me...love.

There you have it...be inspired.

"Live the life you dream about, I dare you."

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. love it all!! hello spring! and welcome back!!! so glad to see you! and you know i'll still follow ya on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the perfect interior design for a home. Its like a dream house of anyone. Also these designed houses shows the luxuriousness by their amazing interior design.


    shiny cleanness

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram