Friday, May 17, 2013

How I'd Like to Live Today...

...I don't know...something about those drapes...love.

...an arm full of chunky silver bracelets...may rock this today.


...a beautiful white clinical kitchen...I'll take it...with a housekeeper...thank you.  And don't forget the window...please, thank you.


...a day bed surrounded by windows...sigh.

How clever is this?  A tension rod hung over a dresser...instant closet.

...Is it too soon?  It will be 78 degrees in the NYC today...


I'll take one of each...thank you.


...small kitchen, big style...just splash a bold printed wallpaper all over...paint the floor black...Done.


Yes...yes...yes...


sigh...black walls...love this room.

It's friday...have a great weekend!  Got a friend in from out of town...so, I'm playing tourist today...

1 comment:

  1. I love that corner with the tension rod over the chest, so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...