Another Easy DIY...Lampshade Make-Over

by - January 31, 2013


Have you seen the price of lampshades lately...

Even the ugly ones will run you at least $16.00 bucks.

 I don't know about you...but, I don't pay for ugly...

So, when I needed a little shade for my bedroom lamp I decided to go the DIY route.

It was easy...bought an small white shade for just $3.99

...used a pencil to draw a triangle pattern onto the shade

...poured some old paint into a disposable cup

...and got to painting...

...quick light strokes over the lines 

and I was done...


...$3.99 and a little creativity.  You can do it too.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow...these last 2 ideas: horizontal to vertical mirrors, and the lampshade idea has inspired some ideas for sure...
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram