It's Summer Party Season...

by - June 08, 2012

...Summer party season is beginning here in NYC...with proms, graduations and just backyard BBQ's...I thought I'd show you guys some of the items I've been keeping in my party folder...this is just a sampling...trust me, that folder is really big...

I'm never leaving any party where a tray of drinks are served with huge wedges of watermelon...YUM!

My, "garden club" is having it's first fund-raiser this saturday...It's a fish fry in the garden and I'm making cupcakes of course...Hey, they're easy to sell and easy to serve and kids love them...win, win...

 ...Are you hosting a graduation party?  How cool are these?  So, so easy to make...check out what you need, 3 things...well, 4 if you count the stick...So cute.


...Beautiful, simple centerpiece...Dollar store vase, dollar store candle...and you could buy a bunch of carnations for $3.00...attach them to the glass with a pretty ribbon, viola...instant party.

Let's have a  party...I love tissue paper pom poms...I will be making them for Mini's Sweet 16 party...5 weeks and counting...

Get yourself a $1.00 pack of tissue paper and follow the simple step by step instructions I've posted here...have fun.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram