An Ad Campaign for the Grown and Sexy...

by - August 04, 2008



I really love the way the Lincoln Car Company has tapped into the Grown and Sexy in their latest campaign...First the couple is at a party...bored...Let's try a little role playing...So cute...something I would definately be into...Then people start to act-up...they decide to split...their too grown for this...Let's take a ride...Cool, sexy...Ooops, their married and this is a rare night on the town and no nonsense will be tolerated...Not even from their kids...Why is everyone trying to kill their buzz...they just want to chill...Let's get back in the Lincoln and ride...I'm feeling this ad. Lincoln is talking to me...If I had the funds, I would definately buy a Lincoln...Well, maybe.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram