Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Project for Mini-Me

Mini-me has been waiting for me to make her something...she decided it should be a messenger bag...

Photobucket
I used the denim I had laying around...and scraps from old projects for the decorative trim...

Photobucket

Photobucket
She has a lot of gadgets...and may be getting a laptop to help her with reading...So, I decided to put plenty of deep pockets inside the bag..

Photobucket
This is how it turned out. Pretty cute, huh? Well, after much consideration I decided it was not girly enough for my girl...So I guggied (is that a word?) it up...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I added these cute little fabric flowers and buttons...

Photobucket
Mini-me loved it! She was so excited...all her gadgets fit perfectly...totally organized...Not an easy feet for an 11 year old...

3 comments:

  1. What a cool bag! I love all the gadget compartments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nice Blog .If you fast forward through your play list, mini ipod battery will need to fill its cache more frequently, thus accessing the hard drive more often and using more power. This will decrease overall battery life.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...