Design Dilema

by - May 22, 2008

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I studied fashion design at F.I.T. (and yes, a fashion design class is exactly like being on Project Runway) this dress turned out to be a perfect example of what one of my professors (not Tim Gunn) would tell the students..."Don't try to put all your fabulous ideas into every project." I loved this fabric and thought it would make a wonderful simple, long summer tunic type dress...then I got carried away with the details and now I'm not sure what it looks like...I'm not happy with it and I miss my pretty fabric...I tried to jazz it up in the bottom photo with the beads...but, it's not working for me....Just sharing...

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the fabric and the dress, but maybe it's the sleeves. If the sleeves could have been simpler I think it would be perfect. Great job. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. PASS IT ON TO ME I'LL WEAR IT AND ROCK THE HELL OUT OF IT LOL

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram