My latest creations and muse...

by - April 22, 2008

Ever since I had my daughter I've dreamed of creating a line of mother and daughter outfits...Not your traditional gingham, bow dresses...I wanted to make funky, trendy, flattering styles that any hot mama and her little fashionista would love to wear...Well, I did it...below are my latest creations. The posted celebrities are my muse, but the average mom is my client...We want to look hot too...

Everything you see here will be available for sale in my etsy shop...and flea markets in the NYC...Check the blog and I'll keep you posted...

Photobucket Photobucket
I can imagine Jolie and her daughter in this outfit...

Photobucket Photobucket
I can imagine Lisa Bonet and her baby girl in this outfit.

Photobucket Photobucket
Scary Spice, Mel B. and her daughter would look hot in this outfit...

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the outfits are hot. but what about the little boys and there moms we want to look cute too. i know you can think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM!! CAN YOU MAKE SOME FOR ME AND MY BABY? SHE'LL BE 1 YEAR OLD IN MAY...

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram