Another Easy DIY - Valentine Edition

by - February 13, 2014

This is a very easy Valentine's Day DIY.  A Candy Bouquet...On a scale of 1 to 10...it's about a 3.  
I think it would make a nice gift for your kids...(this one is for Mini) or a teacher, a co-woker who helps you out every now and then...etc.

And the cost is very minimal...It's that thought that counts, right?

What you will need:


Packaged Candy
...any kind...odd numbers look best....cookies, chips...diet snacks...any packaged snack would work.

Sticks
...I used lolly pop sticks...Popsicle sticks would propably work best.  I didn't have any.

Glue
...I used 6000...but, hot glue would work also...don't try this with Elmer's Glue...not strong enough

Vessel
 - I used an old vase, you can use whatever you have...a box covered in wrapping paper would look nice too.

 Place a line of glue onto stick
 Press stick onto the back of candy...
 Let glue dry...
 fancy up your vase with tissue paper ...place your candy sticks into the vase...arrange them...tie a bow...
 and viola...
Who wouldn't love to receive this for Valentine's Day...I know Mini will.  
...This would work for any occasion, not just Valentine's Day...  Have a friend that needs a little cheering up...make one for them using their favorite things...

You May Also Like

1 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram