Back to School...

by - August 13, 2013

So...I finally...had a much needed, "grown & sexy" night out yesterday...exhale.   Mini and I also got the first donation to our first, Sickle Cell Back to School "Supplied" Drive...(Mini is so excited) I have the best friends...thank you so much for kicking off what I hope will be a very successful affair.

The actual event will be held this Sunday, August 18th from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in my apartment...I will be serving up Chicken, Waffles and Cocktails in return for a donation of a book bag and school supplies...benefiting kids with Sickle Cell Disease as they return to school this year.

Anyone can participate...if you don't live in NYC and would like to contribute, just email me at dbmore@hotmail.com and I'll send you my mailing address...

Thanks again for supporting and inspiring Mini as she has battled this horrible disease...and excelled in school despite all the odds stacked against her...Hopefully this is the beginning of Mini sharing her story and inspiring her peers.

Thank YOU! 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram