Inspiration is everywhere...

by - May 09, 2013

Sigh...Jury duty...WTF!

Well, it's over now...After two days of waiting around...(which left little time to blog...my hats off to all
 you bloggers who also have a full time job)  

When I finally got put on a case...

...only to have the case settled by the plaintiff while we were out to lunch...sigh.

+++++++++

In the mean time my bedroom is a wreck because I destroyed it while getting ready to sell my things at 

a flea market in Manhattan last Sunday.  (photos tomorrow)

The sale went well and I made a couple of coins...YEAH!  But, man...now I remember why I don't do 

flea markets anymore...it's a lot of work...set up, break down...and I'm not the best sales person...lol.

I would do it again...I meet some really cool people who encouraged me to do a show in Harlem...

We'll see.

++++++++

As for inspiration...I'm in love with the images below...

I could design an entire bedroom around them...first I have to clean and organize my own...once again.





You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram