How I'd like to live today...

by - April 19, 2013

How I'd like to live this weekend in the N.Y.C.

via
This dress is so cute...I don't think the weather will cooperate...to rock something like this...but, soon.


Do you see this lamp shade?  So clever and easy to do...pick up one of those huge thrift store shades ... remove all fabric...and viola.

I have to stage and photograph lots of stuff for my Etsy shop...and this photo inspires me...

I would love to spend some time painting this weekend...I haven't done that in forever.

I may have to rock a short skirt this weekend...cause I found a very similar pair of boots at the thrift store this week...love them.


I picked up a few wall hanging to sell in my etsy shop...this photo is inspiration for styling them for photos before I up load them to my shop, Soul Pretty Etsy.

...more photo styling inspiration...

This room is just perfection.
The plant in the window is nice...
I'd love to spend some time in my bed...sigh.  

..for sure I'm gonna hit up the flea market this weekend.

What are your plans?  Whatever they are...be safe and have a great time...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram