I Eat - Storing Healthy Food for Convience

by - March 13, 2013

I find it easier to eat healthy when I can easily access healthy options.

To give you an idea of how I keep healthy snacks on hand...

...here's a sneak peek inside my fridge.

When putting away my groceries...I wash and cut up all my fruits and veggies...

...put them in plastic storage containers and viola.

Grab and go.

It's hard to talk myself out of eating a salad when everything need is already washed and chopped.





...side note, I have been to the gym 3 times since signing up last week...good enough...but, not as good as I want...I really would like to make it to the gym at least 5 times a week...So, 3 fall short, but it beats a zero.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on going 3 times! I have been NONE! But I did take 3 15 minute walks at work this week.

    Fridge looks organized and healthy! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram