Interior Design: How I'd Like to Live Today...

by - February 26, 2013

I'd love to sleep here...that wall paper is real...My own bedroom is almost there...I recently picked up two rolls of removable wallpaper from HomeGoods...Can't wait to put it up...and did I mention it's removable...?
I making a video on all my recent finds...coming next week.

Sigh...

I'd love to go to a cocktail party with interesting people and food...Yum. 

...I think you guys have seen this image before...I just love everything about it...even the painted paneling...

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Homegoods has removable wallpaper, wow, time for a lunch time trip over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry Sing,

      They had lots of cool patterns...the paper is like the decals they sell...only on rolls...they were in clearance for $7.99 a roll...really nice. I have already cut a small piece and tested it out all over the apartment...It comes off easy and sticks again, easily...I hope they have it in your store.

      Delete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram