Make-Up & DIY....?
1. Picture Frame...could be thrifted
2. A piece of sheet metal (same size as frame) from hardware store
3. Spray paint in the color of your choice
4. A bag of magnets...craft or hardware
5. Plastic baskets from the Dollar Store
Pop out the back of your frame...Pop in sheet metal...spray it the color of your choice
Glue small magnets to the back of your make-up
Glue small magnets to the back of plastic baskets
Attach make-up and baskets to board
I don't own much make-up...I never mastered the art of make-up application...when you see me, it's blush, mascara and maybe lip gloss if I'm feeling sexy...lol. But, I'm sure you ladies can really take this idea and run with it. I think it's so clever...and just imagine how pretty and organized your bathroom will look...just like the MAC counter in the department store...Heck, I may buy some make-up just to put it on display in my new bedroom.