Had enough?

by - September 27, 2012

I hope your not tired of looking at bedrooms...If you are, stay with me...tomorrow I will reveal my re-furbished nightstands...I know you can't wait...smile.  Not my whole bedroom...it will be a while before I send out invitations to that party...lol.

Until then enjoy the images I found on pinterest.

dresser...love...painting...love...party dress hanging and ready to go...love.

...the color...yes...and the bed...

...what's not to love.  Oh, the elusive JUJU hat...

...okay, remember the dresser I raved about earlier this week...well, I'll take this one too...sigh.

...Can you believe this room is painted black?  It looks so bright...color can trick your eyes like that with lighting and accessories....

Oh, another painted bedside table...

...ideas for styling my side tables.

 ...this is exactly what the guest bedroom in my country house will look like.

...I'll take it!

...just heavenly.

...here's a more modern version of my bedroom idea...with more modern bedside mirrors...I love the symmetry and layers in this room...kind of what I'm going for.

Want to see more rooms...VIA

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Those two African milk stools were talking to me...great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I have a small one and one of the legs was recently broken off by a visitor...UGH! It was an accident...what ya gonna do?

      Delete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram