Do you guys know about this? Geek alert...

by - September 14, 2012


I just learned of it...and I have downloaded it to the Mac, Ipad and Ipod.  I guess the best way to describe it is, it's like satellite radio for your gadgets...but, it FREE!  I'm loving it...cause, I'm a geek and I listen to NPR and talk radio all day.  Radio in NYC - SUCKS!  Now, I can listen to an R&B station in Tennessee or Arkansas whenever I want...or listen to a random talk radio station in Portland or Seattle...smile.  I went to bed last night while listening to a progressive talk radio station from Chicago...the callers were too funny.  There are cooking shows, meditation shows, comedy, politics, parenting shows,  hip hop shows,  reggae shows, you name it...You could easily use it at your next party....dock your ipod and put on the reggae station...or you could have a grown and sexy night with the quiet storm station...jazz in the kitchen on sunday...endless.  Oh yeah, and if you turn off your gadget before the show is done...the next time you listen it's starts where you left off...What?  Love that...

Check it out for yourself, save your favorite channels and never be bored while standing in line again...
...and the eye candy in their video is not bad either...told you, geek.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram