Weekend in Review...

by - July 17, 2012


Mini and I made it to the beach this weekend...we did not make it to the supermarket...lol.

New to the beach this year...bike rentals...YEAH!  Now Mini and I don't have to stuff our bikes into the car...we can just rent one for $4.00 an hour.



 ...There was a craft show on the broadwalk...

 ...we didn't buy much, (party) just two bracelets and food...

 ...there is always something happening on this beach...this was the set-up for a skateboard show...


...love these baskets...

...such a cool idea...this vendor buys old denim from the thrift store...cuts them into shorts...distresses them...adds fabric and viola...they sell for $40.00 each...and let me tell you, they were selling like ice water...lol.

 ...now tell me, have you ever seen a bowling alley on the beach?

 ...I just loved this terrace...their apartment is right on the boardwalk, beach view...nice.

 ...don't worry, new developments are going up if you too would like to live on the beach...and happen to have 1 million dollars to spare...NY real estate is CRAZY!

Check out their website.

 ...might be worth it for a view like this...


 ...the moment you step onto the beach your entire energy changes...you can't be mad, anxious or sad...I asked Mini, "tell me again, why aren't we here everyday?"


 ...after the beach we headed over to my cousins birthday bar-b-que...that's why we never made it to the supermarket...We planned to just stop by...yeah right...we ended up staying well past midnight...more good times.

...The birthday boy...
I heart the summer...see ya later...back to party planning...

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks like a great day/night. I love that bowling alley on the beach, really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately feel the same way about the beach... Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definately feel the same way about the beach... Peaceful

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram