'Cause we like to party...

by - July 03, 2012

Please excuse the random post...I have Sweet 16 on the brain...We finally located a reasonable party space...

 Mini...wants a candy buffet...apparently it's all the rage...lol.

...We will forgo the helium (too expensive) balloons and blow them up ourselves...and do something like this...with double sided tape...

We are meeting with the lady who will make Mini's cake tomorrow...I LOVE this cake...Mini, not so much...She has plenty of pics for the baker... 


How cute and simple is this for a centerpiece?

For more candy buffet and party ideas go here...

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy Upcoming B-Day to Mini :) i'm sure the candy buffet will be fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs. Chic, Mini said, "thank you"...Each and every trip to the thrift store, I bring home a jar for the candy bar...and we have a closet full of candy...fun...

      Delete
  2. I know you guys will have a great time, I love planning parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram