Imagine Me...Emotional Post.

by - December 14, 2011

Imagine me...one year ago today, taking my daughter to the hospital...putting all my faith in an experimental treatment that could either cure her or kill her...Imagine me...praying that a stranger would care enough about someone they have never met to save her life...Imagine me...just 3 months earlier burying my brother after he had a massive heart attack...Imagine me...burying my mother just one year earlier after watching her battle breast cancer...Imagine me feeling like the world was trying to break me down...Imagine me...finding out that my daughter is dyslexic...Imagine me...going to court to demand that my daughter get an appropriate education...Imagine me...taking her dad to court...demanding that he support his child so that I can stay home and take care of her...Imagine me...giving up the career that I dreamed of since I was a little girl so that my little girl could live her dream...Imagine me, today...one year later...with my daughter healed...and on the honor roll...Imagine me...being on a radio station telling the world what GOD has done for us...Imagine me with a new dream...unbroken.


Now imagine you...

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Amen! That is pretty much all I can say, that and God is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, powerful. This brought tears to my eyes. Nowhere to go but up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Testify! Beautiful how God works, and even more beautiful when we recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys...I love this post...I think it's my favorite...kinda sums up my recent trails...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. God is good. All the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my all time favorites! God is so good, all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram