Transformations...

by - June 06, 2011

Some of you may remember this chair that I picked up at the Salvation Army last summer for just $7.99...Nice right?


You may also remember that I went a little crazy with the ugly blue paint and chintz fabric...UGLY!


Well, this is my inspiration...Black.  Why didn't I think of that?  I stopped by Lowe's this weekend and picked up a can of OPPS paint for just $2.50.  What is OPP's paint?  It's paint the customer leaves behind after it's mixed and they don't like the way it turned out.  OPP's.  That's my tip...ask to see the OPPs paint at your local hardware store.  My local Lowe's sells a gallon of OPP's paint for just $5.00.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love it, cant wait to see it. So sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to look sharp...
    I'm such a klutz with paint. Any tips on doing it inside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see you work your magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on it...will share with you guys soon....

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram