by - June 23, 2011

I'm still thinking about painting or stenciling my bedroom wall...these are my inspiration...

this wall color is similar to mine...and I like the idea of white circles...

I love trees...I like how they don't cover the wall completely...

 ...color palette...perfect.

...this could be a cool pattern.

....In a perfect world, it would look just like this.

....love the ethnic patterns.


 ...cowrie shell pattern...hum?

 ...this is the color palette of my bedroom...

...maybe I'll do a tone on tone job like this one...in my case it would be blue on blue...subtle.


I'm really leaning towards painting a giant tree smack dab in the middle of the room...just like this.  Off topic...I love this color blue for my bathroom...hum? Ugh!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Haha you are all over the place. I like the bedroom colors, soft and soothing for a restful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smile...I know ladies...I call it Design ADD...ohhh, could be a cool name for a blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that... Design ADD! Love the tree idea though. I may have to steal that one. Of course this is working on the theory that I ever finally get my bedroom painted!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram