Video Tuesday...Have you guys seen this show?

by - May 24, 2011

It's called DRESSCUE ME - It's a reality show on the Planet Green Channel.  It follows a women who has created a business out of purchasing thrifted clothing in bulk, restyling them and then selling them in her retail boutique.  In this video she shows how she buys in bulk.  You know I love this and have been toying with doing this online with my thrifted finds.  I come across really cool stuff and I can't keep it all in my apartment...maybe someone out there would love to have it...Stay tuned...I'll soon be selling some of my finds...I'm trying to put it all together...I'll let you know when it launches.

Planet Green is running a marathon of this show Thursday, May 26th starting at 8:00 p.m. Check your local listing for channel.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh man, I'd love to have access to that.
    Can't wait to see what you add to your shop, that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I just gotta photo every thing...UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know where to find a used clothing warehouse like that? I would be in heaven. So many ideas. Love the idea of paying by the pound.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram