Promised...Reupholster Your Chair

by - May 05, 2011

I used the patten from this book to cover my chair...I didn't really follow the written instructions...but, some of you may find them helpful..so I included them...Good luck and show me what you got.

















...The instructions are from this book...I purchased it from a discount bookstore for $4.99.  It's full of great reupholstery projects for your home...It even has a pattern for making a canopy for your backyard...

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. thanks for the instructions. I'm inspired and overwhelmed all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm overwhelmed as well. I'd have to have help,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go easy ladies...measure the widest parts of your chair...usually the back...and cut 10 pieces of fabric in that size...drape the fabric piece by piece over your chair...just like in the illustration and pin...remove and sew according to pins...hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this a slipcover? Title says reupholster your chair...maybe should say "instructions for slipcover." Just sayin. ..💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made your points in a smart way. I am impressed with how interesting you have been able to present this content. Thanks for sharing a nice information. Do support us
    Interior Decorators in Chennai
    Top Interior Designers in Bangalore
    Best Interior Designers in Bangalore
    Interior Designers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Your home decor ideas are truly inspiring. Your ability to blend different elements to create a harmonious and aesthetically pleasing space is remarkable. As a resident of Chennai, I have been looking for some top-notch home interior designers in Chennai, and your post has definitely given me some great ideas. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!



    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram