It's Random Monday...

by - April 18, 2011



 Yes, yes, yes...I want it all...every piece.

...Images like this make me want to go thrifting...
...Note to self, the next time I see one of these cheap butterfly chairs at Target...buy it.

...I know I'm a little past this stage...but I love this look and need this hair before the weather gets to hot...

...Okay...more age appropriate and still cool.

...even better...sigh...I could live in this all summer...with a good bra...smile.  Enjoy your day...tomorrow I'll show you the wonderful gift my cousin picked up for me at the flea market this weekend...smile.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. haha at good bra. Nice inspiration photos. I love stacked bangles, I want to do that more this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise jewelry, the mint dresser and the strappy sandals with the jeans. If you find that good bra be sure to post who makes it because I've been hunting for years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I think tomorrow's video tuesday should be all about the elusive bra...

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram