Winter's coming...What are you wearing...

by - November 05, 2010





...my cousin gave me this coat last year...it belonged to our grandmother...it's faux persian lamb...very heavy and I can't wait to trick it out with ripped jeans, funky boots, scarfs and jewels...this winter...the Anthropologie coat in the top photo is my inspiration...







Another look from Anthro that I love...I just remembered I purchased this coat last winter and I'm about to trick it out with toggle buttons and ribbon...to make it look just like the Anthro version...stay tuned.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great inspiration on those coats. I like the two coats you have in your collection. I need a fun coat, can never have too many in my city.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram