Dinner in a flash...
...sometimes a mom just needs to get dinner on the table so that she can move on to the other 100 things she has to do before going to bed...yesterday was one of those days...So I made one of Mini and my mom's favorite...Oodles of Noodles...I just macked it up a little...It was so good...Mini started telling stories about her Nana...My Mom would make them for Mini when she slept over...sigh.
Here's what I did...
1. Boil 2 cups of water
2. Add bagged vegetables, spinach, carrots, mushrooms, scallions, etc.
3. Let boil 3 minutes
4. Add 1/2 cup of frozen shrimp
5. Add noodles and flavor packet
6. Let boil another 3 or 4 minutes until noodles are soft
7. Drizzle in a little sesame oil...(I love this stuff...I get it from Trader Joe's)
Spoon into your bowl garnish with a few scallions and viola...a hot filling meal in minutes.