Pics of my winter Livingroom

by - October 15, 2010

 I've been warming up my decor...making new drapes...switching out artwork...moving a few things around and I'm done with the living room...here it is...I'm loving it...Mini said it feels like a house not an apartment...I just need to find a nice area rug for the living room floor...

View from the front door...


My t.v....now you see it...

...now you don't...I painted this IKEA armoire this spring...I would like to show you the B4...but, blogger is on my nerves.
...remember when I painted this puppy white...luv it...again, I would like to show the B4, but blogger sucks...

this puppy was painted white too...If your really interested in the b4 & after photos check my archives...I think it happened in the spring of 2010

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I like! The apartment look calm peaceful and organized. My kind of look! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look! Mini's right. I wouldn't guess it was an apartment versus a house. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really transformed the space and made it cozy for winter. I can see lots of snuggling with a blanket and book on that couch, which I love how you changed that.
    All your Salvation Army painted pieces look great, the two tables and the chair. Love that wicker basket by the coffee table as well for added texture.
    Homerun girl! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and great job on the floral curtains. I think the black makes them feel very young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! I wish had a talent for decorating, but with my kids they'd probably tear it up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love,love. I'm just afraid of white with a 3yr old. But you make it look so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never-eva have I seen a RV apartment look so FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm...so cozy and inviting.

    great designing. but, of course!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I treks painting some furnitures white but the out cone was so poor. Urs look great! How did u get that result. The livi g room is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram