It's official, my sofa can now date my coffee table.

by - July 19, 2010

...I finally covered my boring sofa...It can officially date my $20 IKEA coffee table, and my $4.00 antler candle sticks as well as my $5.00 crochet throw that I purchased at Brimfield...I got the round silver tray on the coffee table from IKEA for $4.00...that's the mid-century rocking chair I purchased for myself for my b-day back in February for $100.00...the photo is of Mini on her 3rd birthday...smile.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow. Gorgeous grouping. We're just thinking about recovering or replacing our couch. 10 years and 4 kids, I'm thinking replace. But time and money will decide that. btw Brimfield was fun. Not great, but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very casual and comfy. The tray arrangement is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to have that Ikea table!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram