I'm working on Mini's room and need to keep a few ideas in one place...this is the place.

by - July 08, 2010

I luv the twinkle lights...


I wanna make similar pillows...


Mini loves the color purple...I think her bed will be painted white...I'm thinking about painting a similar mural on her wall...


I mentioned before how much I like the idea of putting posters and pictures in the shape of a heart...somewhere in the room...I'm thinking about all white bedding too...


Mini's dad said he'll put a new system in her closet...Shhh...it's a surprise...She has a tiny, messy closet now...closet organizers really excite her...This system is just $58.00 bucks at Walmart...


I love the idea of drapes behind the bed...the night stands are major and so are the lamps, Luv the fluffy pillows...I'm heading to the Salvation Army to score these items...


Again...desk area idea...tons of shelving for all her stuff...

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great inspiration photos. You have a lot of ideas to work with. Can't wait to see how it comes together.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram