Have you seen my Mini lately?

by - June 11, 2010




Mini is attending her first Bat Mitzvah this weekend...So, last night we played America's Next Top Model...too cute. I picked up this cute dress from JCPenny for just $24.00 bucks...Man, can't believe Mini turns 14 in a few weeks...It's been an amazing 14 years filled with highs and lows, and were still here and Mini is better than ever...honor roll, school play, talent shows...nothing stops this girl...So I can't let anything stop me...I need to get busy designing her birthday room makeover.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. She's stunning! And, what a great deal on the dress. I'll be lurking for pics of the room makeover. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go Mini! She looks fabulous! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for you kind comments...Mini luvs to read your comments...smile...as long as there nice...and they always are...bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so gorgeous! really-so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl...just like her mama! Love the dress! Tell Mini not to hurt 'em!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a beautiful daughter---if you're like me, you'd do anything for her--and MINI, you must know how lucky you are to have your momma--God loves you both--and so do i---remain blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram