Come along on my weekend visit to the Union Square Greenmarket

by - November 23, 2009

...this is my favorite area of Manhattan...If the apartment ferries gave an apartment in Manhattan, it would definately be in this neighborhood...all my favorite stores are here (ABC Carpet and Home, more on that later in the week) The farmers market is here 4 days a week, mon, wed, fri and sat.
Workers boots...

Jelly, jelly and more jelly...

...I could not resist...I had to have one.



...all of this right across the street from Whole Foods and DSW Shoe store...that's New York for ya...

...Yum, bread.

...100% wool...the colors were so beautiful...it cost around $16.00 each...

...I loved the colors of this celery root...

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this! I could look at posts like these all day.
    Take us around with you again some time! xo

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram