Inspiration For Kitchen Remodel

by - May 14, 2009

...Ideas for my kitchen, I have the white subway tile...I'm going to stick with white grout...I purchased a new white sink...I think I like the cabinet color in this space...but, I want my kitchen to be much brighter...not sure about the black counters...I may go with a lighter tan color...I luv the faucet in this picture...but, Mini has talked me into an ultra modern, shiny chrome faucet below...

sourced items for my kitchen...

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have black countertops and wish I'd gotten lighter ones. Every spec of dust shows up on black.

    I'm with Mini on the chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the faucet in the picture as well, but the shiny one's nice, too. the natural toned print under your faucet is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram