Yesterday was a good day...

by - April 02, 2009

parent teacher conference update...

I am so proud of my Mini...she is doing well in school, not just academically but she has become a wonderful role model and inspiration for not only the students but, the teachers too...they see Mini as having no limits...she will be able to do or become whatever she dreams...tears...
and to my surprise...I was asked by the guidance counselor if I would be interested in hosting a workshop on the benefits of separated parents working together for the good of their child...WHAT, me!? ...I mean, her dad and I do work well when it comes to Mini, ...but, I don't think the relationship that Mini's dad and I have would translate to the general public...it is not easy, I wouldn't even know where to begin...but it's something else to think about...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram