Do You Have a Dream Celebrity Valentines Date?

by - February 13, 2009

...I do, Marcus Samuelson...Chef and owner of Aquavit restaruant in NYC, also the host of a cooking show on TVOne. ...Why him!? First of all, just look how cute he is...look at that smile, it could even melt my heart...and that's not easy...I've seen interviews of him and he seems really sweet (not that kinda sweet)...
...he would cook for me...and teach me some new tricks in and out of the kitchen...yep...as you know, I like nerdy guys...plus, I'm a good student (wink).

...he's a painter...hum, passionate...luv that and we could paint together (smile).



...and after were covered with paint...we could just talk, lol...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE...REMEMBER TO LUV YOURSELF AND THOSE WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I must say he is pretty damn FINE. And, the fact that he can cook makes him all the more attractive...I just might have to steal your date lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a love-ly day! great man dreams in your post. those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always thought he was cute also and since I'm adopting a daughter from Ethiopia I think we would make a great couple! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram